If there’s one thing we can count on, it’s the fact that celebrities never fail to serve up some super unique, trendsetting styles. Whether we’re stalking them on Instagram or flipping through the pages of a magazine, our fave celebs always have us covered when it comes to anything-but-average hair inspos — and this week is no exception! From refreshingly voluminous hairstyles to a healthy dose of braids, we’ve found the looks that are sure to fill your summer style fix (for now). Scroll on and check out the 10 best celebrity hair ‘dos we spotted on Insta this week.
1. Jessica Alba: Is Jess using a bump it? That height is just unreal. Not only did the actress/budding #girlboss rock this voluminous half-up ‘do while meeting TV celeb Jeanne Beker, but she was also able to wear the versatile look to a fancy affair with the Honest Company.
2. Christina Aguilera: It looks like this songstress is totally revamping her look. After bringing on those Jessica Rabbit vibes with her sultry red locks and Hollywood waves a few weeks back, Christina kicked the look up a notch with her ’40s-inpsired ‘do. Modern, pin-up or braids for days: There’s no hairstyle this celeb can’t pull off.
3. Bella Thorne: This fierce look is straight out of a Disney movie. Bella Thorne channeled her inner Elsa (with a fiery twist), pairing her messy fishtail braid with a sheer long-sleeved dress. This hairstyle is *perf* whether you’re attending your first summer wedding or lounging at the beach.
4. Lucy Hale: Who knew you could capture this enchanting hairstyle with a bob? Lucy proves that short-haired gals can wear some ah-mazing braids too with her sweet and romantic milkmaid ‘do.
5. Miranda Kerr: Don’t be fooled by the clown nose. Miranda’s sleek, center-parted hairstyle is no joke. The model sported her new go-to chignon while supporting Red Nose Day back in Australia, showing us just how glamorous minimalist hair can be.
6. Jennifer Lopez: This look is fresh AF! Jlo’s curtain bangs and updo combo, featuring her blonde highlights, paired perfectly with her sherbet-colored dress and bright coral lips. This is a look that definitely embraces those summer tones.
7. Julianne Hough: While a cropped hairdo is cute, there’s just something about having long locks for the summer. Julianna gave her hair a mermaid aesthetic with her newly done blonde extensions. Ariel, eat your heart out!
8. Shiri Appleby: Shiri’s backcombed ponytail is giving us some serious #hairenvy. The actress flaunted some MAJOR volume this past week with her beehive ‘do. The sexy style featured two face-framing strands to bring some extra softness to the look.
9. Beyonce: First she tosses aside florals for lemons in her summer crown, and now this? Leave it to Bey to show us how hair is really done! Beyonce gave the typical box braids a bohemian makeover with her loose curls flowing at the end.
10. Victoria Justice: Okay, so maybe this is a throwback post, but who could resist those fairytale braids? Victoria Justice gave her hair that extra sweet aesthetic with her half-up Dutch braided style. Pulling apart is key when it comes to giving this look that soft and natural charm.