Do you want to apply false nails at home? Here is the tutorial you need:
Preparation of capsules:
Always choose a cap slightly larger than your natural nail. This will avoid having the natural nail showing on the sides.
- Cut and file your nails to have the cleanest surface possible.
- Disinfect your nails and clean them using a cleaner.
- Adjust the capsule to the width of your nail by filing it on the edges.
- Then place the stopping point of the capsule against the free edge of the nail.
- Cut the base of the capsule so that a third of the nail is covered.
- File the cut part of the capsule using a grain file.
- Then file the top of the capsule so that it blends perfectly with your natural nail.
- Do the same for the other 9 capsules, and arrange them so you know which one will go on which finger.
- Remove all traces of varnish using nail polish remover.
- Wash your hands.
- Push your cuticles.
- Polish your nails.
- Brush your nails to remove dust.
- Wipe them with a cleaner to remove oils.
Installation of capsules:
- Apply a thin line of nail glue to the surface that will be in contact with the nail.
- Place the part of the capsule with the glue on the tip of your nail.
- Hold it pressed on your nail for 5 seconds.
- Repeat the procedure for the other nails.
- Cut them and file them with professional manicure kits, in the same order as installation.
- Polish the part where the natural nail connects to the capsule.
- File the sides of the cap so that they are aligned correctly with your natural nail.
Application of the gel:
- Apply the Corrective Base to the nail using very thin layers so that the UV lamp can harden each layer.
- Leave to dry under the lamp for: 120 sec (UV) / 30 sec (LED).
- Then apply the gel in the same way as the corrective base.
- Leave to dry under the lamp for: 120 sec (UV) / 30 sec (LED)
- Then, remove the sticky material using a cotton pad and the finishing product.
- File the side of the nails to get a clean result.
- Moisturize your cuticles using a special cuticle oil.
So! you should have a clean and shiny result! If you want a natural effect, you just need to file them a little to remove the shiny surface.
Read also: 7 TIPS FOR HAVING PRETTY HANDS