Goodbye French manicure, hello baby boomer in gel on short nails to be stylish right down to your fingertips! Today, the nail supply expert Maryton will give you some tips for making a gel baby boomer on short nails. Just keep reading!
Properly apply the varnish on short nails: the essential equipment
Regarding the nail art equipment, it is imperative to have a suitable foam tip to achieve the degraded manicure. The surest way to obtain a successful baby boomer on short nails is to use semi-permanent varnish, which thanks to the passage under a lamp will be more covering than a classic alternative.
Realize a degraded manicure in the rules of the art
As with any nail polish, semi-permanent or not, you must first clean your nails carefully and degrease them. It is then necessary to moisturize and push back the cuticles, then file the edge of the nail.
- Apply a base coat, then catalyze.
- Apply two coats of nude rose, and catalyze between each application.
- Generously apply white varnish on the foam tip.
- Unload the varnish on the edge of the nail, dabbing firmly, before working up to half of the nail.
- Clean any smudges before catalyzing.
- Repeat the previous step, going lower on the nail.
- Clean contours again before catalyzing.
- Apply a layer of top coat and catalyze your magnificent baby boomer on short nails.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure sets to care for your nails!